Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So close!

Gah! LOOK AT THIS! 


I only have 0.8 pounds to lose to hit my 4% goal on my diet bet!! Seriously, this is nuts. I can't believe I'm only halfway done and I'm gonna smash that goal.

I know that I will hit that goal by tomorrow morning when I weigh myself. Now anything else I lose is just cake. Not the kind you eat. Or I should say, not the kind I eat. Anymore.


This is absolutely bananas, you guys. (Wink, Wink) I'm so effing proud of myself right now. I ran into a friend today that hadn't seen me in awhile and he noticed I was smaller. That probably feels better than any of this other stuff. I wake up every morning actually excited to go to the gym (WHAT?!), and that's making all of this so much easier. I am getting super nerdy though. I can't stop taking selfies and checking myself out in the mirror. No one told me this was a side effect of getting healthier. Is it just me or what?

Also, for anyone else trying to get healthy, I recently subscribed to this fantastic youtube channel, VanAwesome. The guy really is quite awesome, and his project is called The Handsoming. You should check it out. He's hilarious and motivating. And there are cats in his videos. Can't lose with this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment